LINO Coffee Mug - 'Miramar'
Special Price $10.80 Regular Price $18.00
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum is the only museum in the country devoted exclusively to historic and contemporary design. The museum educates, inspires, and empowers people through design, presenting compelling educational programs, exhibitions, and publications. Known for its comprehensive and diverse collections, Cooper Hewitt’s international holdings span thirty centuries through the present day and total more than 200,000 design objects. This collaboration with notNeutral draws upon the museum’s rich history and takes pieces from the collection and gives them new life. This inaugural series features a selection of textile patterns designed by artists Josef Hoffmann and Koloman Moser during the early 1900’s Wiener Werkstätte era. These black-and-white patterns were chosen for their bold, graphic quality with the intention that they could be mixed and matched with each other. The designs are adapted to decorate our iconic LINO mugs, small plates, coasters, and wood serving trays. These entertaining pieces can be used with anyone’s existing white dinnerware as an ensemble, or one piece at a time to create an eye-catching table setting.
• White LINO coffee mug decorated with a black-and-white pattern• Fine porcelain• Dishwasher- and microwave-safe• Volume: 10 oz. (296 ml)• Size: 3.5” H x 5” W
Leave a Review
You Might Also Like
- LINO Coffee Mug - 'Spinne' GreenSpecial Price $10.80 Regular Price $18.00
- LINO Coffee Mug - 'Spinne' BlueSpecial Price $10.80 Regular Price $18.00
- LINO Coffee Mug - 'Spinne' BurgundySpecial Price $10.80 Regular Price $18.00
- LINO Coffee Mug - 'Spinne' OrangeSpecial Price $10.80 Regular Price $18.00